Here you can find the provisional course list of the faculty of Earth and Life Sciences. There is a separate list for the bachelor level courses taught in English and if you have the required knowledge it might be possible to participate in master level courses. An overview of the master courses can be found here and the course descriptions can be found here.
Explanation of the periods and number of courses
- Period 1; is roughly September till the end of October (12 ECTS)
- Period 2; is roughly November till the end of December (12 ECTS)
- Period 3; is roughly January (6 ECTS)
- Period 4; is roughly February till the and of March (12 ECTS)
- Period 5; is roughly April till the end of May (12 ECTS)
- Period 6; is roughly June (6 ECTS)
Generally speaking there are resits for exams in August.
A full study load for one semester (period 1-3 or 4-6) is 30 ECTS. Students can select courses from the list below which add up to the number of ECTS required per period. The periods of the Life sciences are made up from smaller units (for instance period 1a & 1b, etc.) and roughly a month each.
Please note that most courses have required pre-knowledge, students will only be accepted to courses if those requirements are met.