The purpose of this minor is to offer the student in-depth knowledge of Bio-molecular Sciences and/or Neuroscience. The student will gain insight into the latest knowledge of experimental cell biology during the first two courses of the minor (Experimental Cell Biology I and II). Next, students will choose a specific track, either Neuro science or Biomolecular Sciences.
|Start date||1 september|
|Duration||1 semester (5 months)|
|Attend as optional subject|
This minor is open to third year BSc students in the life sciences.
Please see the application procedure for more details.
This minor is coordinated by:
Biomolecular & Neuro Sciences
- Experimental Cell Biology I
- Experimental Cell Biology II
- Molecular principles of brain disorders
- The Adaptive Brain
- Neuronal Networks and Behavior
- From Protein to Cell (former name Structuur biologie)
- Molecular Cell Biology (former name Moleculaire Celbiologie)
- Molecular Microbiology (former name Moleculaire microbiologie)